Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Where is the time going?

I can't believe how fast time is going, I don't know if it's just me getting older or what, but at times I feel like hitting the "pause button" just so I can catch up with life! I never seem to have enough time in the day to do everything I want. Next week we enter October which means we only have 3 months left of 2014 then it's hello 2015! In work we are discussing Christmas and work parties, perhaps that is part of the problem, shops etc are always moving onto the next event in the calendar, months in advance. You will just get Christmas out of the way and Easter eggs will appear!  I know that for me the time between now and Christmas will fly by, I am involved in our local amateur dramatics panto which is being staged the week commencing 1st December but when you break it down into rehearsals, it's not many! You know Christmas isn't far away when the date for the X Factor final is announced and you realise just how fast time is going when you work out dates, such as it's 11 years since I started in my current job, my son is 18, I am celebrating my 8th wedding anniversary next month, these are all things that feel like they only happened the other day. If time could just slow down a little then I would be grateful, life is too short as it is without the time we do have flashing by before our eyes. Enjoy and treasure every second of life because before you know where you are you will have blinked and missed it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment