Powered By Blogger

Sunday 17 August 2014

About me!

Hi my name is Jo and as the title suggests I am 38 years old! I live in a seaside village called Saundersfoot which is in West Wales.  This is the busiest time of year for the village and I have to be honest and say I love to see it busy and thriving but I also love it when Autumn comes and we get the village back to ourselves. I am married to Gareth and we will be celebrating our 8th anniversary in October. I also have an 18 year old son called Matt who I love greatly but I have to say at the moment he is a typical 18 year old lad! He is off on a lads holiday in just over a week but I will tell you more about that shortly! I am new to blogging so before I go any further I am going to attempt to publish this first, wish me well and here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment