Powered By Blogger

Friday 20 February 2015

It's nearly my Birthday!


A week on Monday is the 2nd March, this is an important date to me as it's my Birthday! Yes that's right a week on Monday will see me turn 39. It's quite sad in a way because I seem to have already bypassed this year and I'm already planning a party for my 40th which I'm hoping to have at the hotel where I had my wedding reception 8 years ago. When someone asks you if its a special one, the answer is always yes as every birthday to me is a special one. As to regards what I would like this year for a present, I have decided to ask for money so I can get a cd hifi player for the lounge.  I have seen the one I want, it's an LG CM3330 I have to be honest and say I never used to consider buying LG appliances but recently it's my favourite make, hence I have an LG phone, TV and blu Ray player, it's even got to the point that if my husband and I are looking to buy something electrical we ask "do LG make and sell it!"  The CM3330 has been discontinued but I have managed to find one which was being sold by a third party seller on Amazon and I had it delivered last week, I'm being very good too as I'm not going to open it and set it up before my Birthday, although I have to be honest and every so often I think about opening it but no I will wait! 

I'm enjoying the lead up to my birthday, last night we went to our local Chinese Dragon Palace to celebrate Chinese New Year, we had a brilliant night, the food, service and entertainment was 1st class, we really couldn't fault any of it.  The Chinese dragon dance was spectacular and well worth seeing.  I admired the way he made it around the tables without knocking anything over! I can honestly say we have never had a bad meal here, you're guaranteed good food and service every time.

Tomorrow I'm off to Trostre shopping centre in Llanelli with my husband.  We haven't been for ages so I'm really looking forward to it. It's a really great shopping centre with lots of top names including BHS, Lakeland, Card Factory, M&s and Tesco's to name but a few but they are all the shops I love visiting! And with my birthday approaching I feel a bit of retail therapy coming on.  We won't be having an early start as I feel the need for a lie in but then again we won't leave it too late as there is a rugby match happening tomorrow between the local team The Scarletts and Munster and the ground is directly opposite the shopping centre so you can imagine what the traffic will be like. 

Im going to call it a day now as it's been a busy week in work and I'm now feeling tired, so I'll leave it now and get a good nights sleep so I'm refreshed for my shopping trip tomorrow. I'll be back tomorrow night to let you know how I got on.  My pre birthday celebrations will continue next week including a stay in Bluestone which I've got to look forward to! #excitingtimes x








No comments:

Post a Comment